Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Amsoil new Ea 15k oil filter? I know that Amsoil has reintroduced some of the Toyota applications, I am thinking about going to this new filter and just looking for some feedback. I am using Amsoil oil and factory filter.

·
Premium Member
6,519 Posts
It just became available a few days ago so no one has had any experience with it yet. What kind of feedback are you looking for?

DEWFPO

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
The original was outstanding but some vehicles were prone to sludge and could clog it prematurely and not allow the full mileage claimed by AMSOIL so they took it off market and redesigned it for performance and safety.

I ran them exclusively before and even after on my FJC.....and will go back to them again for my 100 series as soon as my next oil change. :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It just became available a few days ago so now one has had any experience with it yet. What kind of feedback are you looking for?

DEWFPO
I just got my Amsoil newsletter and did not know they where that new. I was looking to see if they lasted 15k, so I will be using one in my FJ and 100 series and see how they do. Thanks for the info on just coming out a few days ago.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Just did my oil change yesterday. Changed over from Mobil 1 synthetic 5W-30 to the new Amsoil Signature series synthetic 0W-30 and EA15K filter.

When I fired up my FJ, I could have sworn I heard a Thank You...

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Just did my oil change yesterday. Changed over from Mobil 1 synthetic 5W-30 to the new Amsoil Signature series synthetic 0W-30 and EA15K filter.

When I fired up my FJ, I could have sworn I heard a Thank You...
Sweeeet !

·
Registered
627 Posts
Re: Filter brand for 2011 FJ?

Moved to new thread.

-FJ Florida-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts