Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two quick questions. Is the amsoil eaa238 the right air filter to drop in my standard air filter box? And is $45.53 a fair price? That includes shipping.
I should include one more question. Where should I send the check for all this helpful advice?:)
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,534 Posts
Yes, that is the correct P/N. I just installed one about 2 weeks ago. I ordered mine with oil filters and oil so the S/H was spread out over several items. Took all of about 2 minutes to install and that was with vacuuming all the dust out of the tubing and air filter box. It arrived in only a few days. I was going to try the Pro Dry S filter but it was something like $62 with shipping so I thought I'd give the Amsoil filter a shot.

DEWFPO

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou for the reply. I was all ready to by a K&N filter and changed my mind after reading so many reports of problems with them. I'll try the Amsoil.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
What he said....it is $26 for Preferred Customers if you pay the $10 6month membership...if you buy anything else you will get it for dealer cost as well so I recommend getting the PC membership and buying your air filters and anything else you might need before it expires (Mothers Polish, Trico wipers, NGK spark plugs, synthetic oil and filters, etc). Retail is $34.15 I think plus shipping to your home which would make it pretty much what you were quoted.

I cant say it enough to anyone wanting to buy from me or anyone else....pay for the Preferred Customer membership it is worth its weight in gold.

If you click on my link you can get prices yourself straight from AMSOIL.

I just put the air filter in my FJ last week.....it is good for 4 years or 100,000 miles and is well worth the money in my opinion.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What he said....it is $26 for Preferred Customers if you pay the $10 6month membership...if you buy anything else you will get it for dealer cost as well so I recommend getting the PC membership and buying your air filters and anything else you might need before it expires (Mothers Polish, Trico wipers, NGK spark plugs, synthetic oil and filters, etc). Retail is $34.15 I think plus shipping to your home which would make it pretty much what you were quoted.

I cant say it enough to anyone wanting to buy from me or anyone else....pay for the Preferred Customer membership it is worth its weight in gold.

If you click on my link you can get prices yourself straight from AMSOIL.

I just put the air filter in my FJ last week.....it is good for 4 years or 100,000 miles and is well worth the money in my opinion.
What he said.:rocker:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.