Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up my FJ Cruiser yesterday afternoon, after dreaming of having one since before I could drive. I have actually been browsing the forums for a couple years now expecting that I'd buy one, and I'm glad the waiting is finally over.

After picking it, I went straight to the dealer to buy a hitch. And this morning I threw the hitch on and took off the running boards (for sale if anyone wants them). Only problem now is that I'm too broke for any major mods after buying this thing! haha

Anyway just thought I'd say hi. :clap:

(photo taken on a droid - better ones coming)

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
nice looking ride:bigthumb:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Looks good, welcome. Don't forget to join us over @ SoCalFJCruisers too.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome! joey - I registered there as well, but my account activation seems to be taking really long...

Had a mountain bike race this past weekend. Here is the FJ all loaded up. Now I know why they have a rake from the factory. With the rack, bikes, and gear in the back its perfectly level.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Woohoo, another black FJ! Welcome. I had to wait a little for my registration as well on the SoCal site. Not to worry, they'll get to it. See ya there.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts