Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My wife and I just bought a Army Green 2011. We have already been out to Tahuya a couple of times, and we took it out camping at Ocean Shores last weekend. Absolutely love it! We live in Tacoma, so if anyone in the area is heading out and about, let me know.

I am saving up some money right now to start mods, but my plan so far is to Line-X the roof and mirrors. Then I am going to put a baja rack on. I am planning a OME 3" lift and I love the steel wheels on it so I am going to just put some larger A/T on them. I am looking for sliders immediately (any suggestions?), and I am also adding the Lucrum front end. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Just wanted to say hi, and hopefully will see you on the trail.:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately I am going to be gone that weekend. Wish I could make it.
Welcome and let me know when you want to wheel and I will do the same. I also live in Tacoma. That wasn't you I parked next to at Cabela's today was it?

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome!

:cheers:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome and let me know when you want to wheel and I will do the same. I also live in Tacoma. That wasn't you I parked next to at Cabela's today was it?
No, I wasn't at Cabela's today. I would love to wheel with someone else. Especially until I get my winch on. I will definitely let you know when we are planning our next day-trip.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Love that green!! Ive got the OEM sliders on my rig and they have been great. I like how sleek they are. There's a few good sliders out there though, just depending on what you're looking for! Once that mod bug hits it won't go away... so don't fight it and let it happen! haha! Just an FYI... depending on the size tire you want to run, you may have to chop your body mount down to keep it from rubbing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts