I didn't read it all. So I don't know if it's already been decided,
but I vote for back in town. :clap:

steven

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
all,

due to health reasons, the couple will no longer be doing this at the Summit. Please wish them well. Thanks...

·
Registered
616 Posts
as we say down here...." Mazal Tov"....health wealth & happiness:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
congratulations...but I'm not going to promise that I'm going to stay sober through the reception....:rofl:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Guess you guys missed post #44.

Anyway...
...bummer. :mecry:
This was going to be a cool addition to the Event.
Oh well. I do indeed wish you well.

steven

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
OH NO! I hope they are ok.......
I didn't want to post reasons as I think that's private info, but it's a somewhat serious thing......so yeah, wish them the best :)

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I didn't want to post reasons as I think that's private info, but it's a somewhat serious thing......so yeah, wish them the best :)
:( Well, then you can find out if they need anything from their 20,000+ closest friends and let us all know........

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ever feel like your world was shattered? Well, that was how i felt when i got the news that i would not be able to make the trip....When i told Cali...i could tell I knocked the wind out of his sail.

I am fighting an illness that will take all the fight i have to beat it. But, we are still getting married..via JP on the 10th.

Thanks everyone for your support.

PM's are welcomed.:mecry::mecry:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ever feel like your world was shattered? Well, that was how i felt when i got the news that i would not be able to make the trip....When i told Cali...i could tell I knocked the wind out of his sail.

I am fighting an illness that will take all the fight i have to beat it. But, we are still getting married..via JP on the 10th.

Thanks everyone for your support.

PM's are welcomed.:mecry::mecry:
So sorry. I have friends in similar situations and words always fail me.
Best of luck.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
We are incredibly honored to have received a request from Calichaos and Ms.Isom to get married at this year's Summit!

Final details are to be worked out, but the ceremony will be either a quick one on a trail run or back at one of the dinners. Please join me in congratulating the two! What better place to get married??

Congrats to both of you!!!
So sorry to hear of the change in plans. I wish you the best, and you'll be in our prayers.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts