Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
:( Well, then you can find out if they need anything from their 20,000+ closest friends and let us all know........
X2. After all, we're all 1 big family.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Ever feel like your world was shattered? Well, that was how i felt when i got the news that i would not be able to make the trip....When i told Cali...i could tell I knocked the wind out of his sail.

I am fighting an illness that will take all the fight i have to beat it. But, we are still getting married..via JP on the 10th.

Thanks everyone for your support.

PM's are welcomed.:mecry::mecry:
You are in my thoughts and prayers! Speedy recovery and maybe you can spend your first anniversary in Ouray next year!!:)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I wish the best to you both...sorry to hear the drastic change of plans... one can never be prepared.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Ever feel like your world was shattered? Well, that was how i felt when i got the news that i would not be able to make the trip....When i told Cali...i could tell I knocked the wind out of his sail.

I am fighting an illness that will take all the fight i have to beat it. But, we are still getting married..via JP on the 10th.

Thanks everyone for your support.

PM's are welcomed.:mecry::mecry:
Thanks for sharing some of your grief with us.
I hope you do indeed have what it takes to beat it.
We'll be thinking of you guys on the tenth.

steven

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Sorry to learn of your illness. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

dale

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just want to thank everyone for their support and their prayers. I am glad to say that i am a part of this BIG family. :)

61 - 66 of 66 Posts