Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did the OEM Tundra handle swap. I then proceeded to paint the side mirrors and front grille surround to black. I used the Duplicolor Trim Paint for a more OEM trim finish. I'm not sure about its durability since it was made as a touchup to factory black trim. I left the bumper wings silver for a few reasons: like the contrast, not sure about trim paint durability, and will switch to replacement bumpers in a few months. Hope you like, I know I do...feels like I grew some hair on my FJ's chest. Puahahaha.

Went from this:

To this:

Last week the Alpine CDA-9886 was put in with JL Audio TR series speakers (6.5 and 3.5)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Looks good.....I think about doing my bezel and bumper wings atleast a few times a week.....I guess I am one of the many hoping the TT stuff eventually becomes available to buy. Then they are black plastic all the way through and I won't get ticked off when they get chipped......grrrrr...I have enough of them already...lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
That's one sweet ride. Now with that awesome sterio you need to complete the blackout by tinting your windows. :)

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Nice job!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Looking Good! Now its time to do the wheels! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Going to paint my grille surround this weekend but having issues taking the thing off, and don't want to break anything. Any tips here would be great....I believe I have all the screw/clips off but it just won't come off easy.

·
Registered
504 Posts
looking good buddy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts