Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

IN approx. 3-5 weeks we will begin cutting up my Fj to start the one-ton build on it so i have a wide variety of stuff for sale... you can PM me or email me if you are interested in the parts, want pics,etc. I live in Atlanta so if you're around this area and want to check them out it can be arranged.

Parts:
Old Man Emu 3" lift front and rear (heavy spring)-SOLD
All-Pro HD control arms (rear) -$350
All-Pro skids (full Set) except t-case skid-SOLD
Toyota FJC 8" rear axle w/ 3.73 gears and e-locker (w/ inchworm locker skid on it)-$800
Front 8" FJC (ifs) front-axle 3.73 open-$800 whole set up
*possibly both drive shafts will let you know "soonish" in future*
Total Chaos front lower control arm skids-SOLD
Entire Front IFS assembly: rack and pinion/ all steeringSOLD
CV axles-$300
spindles-SOLD
UCA's-$40 {stock})
Pro-comp 17x9 alloy black wheels-$450
ARB front bumper w/ IPF lights(local p/up only)-$800
OEM roof rack (w/ sleeoffroad RR hi-lift mount)- $225
OEM side step rails-$150

- would rather see the wheel tire combo go together but cant refuse all offers, email is [email protected] more parts might go up as i run across them and realize i dont need, all prices are O.B.O, within reason... thanks guys

-Brett

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Pm sent *wheels*

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
please post up prices as soon as possible, otherwise we'll need to soft delete this thread until you can.

Here are some new rules regarding buying and selling on the FJCruiserForums.com site:
No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, the seller or the conditions of the sale, contact the seller directly via email or PM, do not post it in the thread.
No FLAMING or in-before-the-lock posts.
No MISLEADING Titles or item descriptions.
You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)
No Price or "interest" checks.
No AUCTION style posts.
No multi-level marketing schemes. (PYRAMID Schemes)
No PANHANDLING (Requests for money, paypal, or goods and services for free)
No trading MONEY for money. (Borrowing money with higher payback)
No LINKING to other sites except for image hosting. Do not steal bandwidth from others, host your own images or use an image hosting site such as Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket or a similiar hosting site.
No SHOUTING. If you don't know..THIS IS SHOUTING. This applies to thread titles also.
Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed. It violates PayPal's TOS.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Can you put some pics up of the Wheels?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys, i appreciate the posts and interest i am trying to get to everyone as quickly as possible, and i apologize about the wait i posted this at work yesterday (i own my own restaurant) so at times i dont really have the time to get to a computer (because of work) but i will get to everyone with a day of "talking to me" or asking me something i thank everyone again and please be patient w/ me.

And just to reiterate that i have not done the SAS yet, my shop is not going to be ready for me for a few weeks as of now, but as soon as i get it in there and that first weekend when we cut/take these parts off i will be shipping them next day...i will be taking first come first serve when it comes to my list of "parts 2 people" and will be shipped ASAP. No money to hold parts and i will get pics and info. to those who asked for them ASAP as well like i said earlier they are not going anywhere anytime soon so please be patient with me.

-Thanks,
Brett Bennett

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
PM sent on Skids call when ready to go

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
So where is the update on this build? Do you have a build thread somewhere?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys sorry about dipping on the forum for the last month have had a rough few weeks but it's cool i am still doing the swap it might be post-poned a few weeks but thats kind of how i stated this from the beginning its not a definate date but it is a definate build it will happen, i do sincerely apologize for those trying to contact me i will explain details in emails sent out and if i am taking too long i am sorry but its a process between my schedule (home life and work) and my shops schedule and they are swamped until may ... . but as for the build thread i am working on it this week and the "IFS" life of my rig will be up soon along with pictures for items being sold and i will sned the pics out to poeple interested in the parts/etc. then after/during the SAS you can check my HPd60 and Sterling 10.25 build on my FJCruiser!
thanks again for being patient with me,

-Brett

1 - 20 of 23 Posts