:bandit:

·
Registered
851 Posts
i can't wait! reckon black bear will be open???:worried:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
That would be right from Denver. I believe left from where you are coming from. ;)

66 more days if you are leaving on the 16th....

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does this mean you're going? I guess I never really asked!

M
Good grief, if A2A desn't show, I think we might have to organize an all-nght convoy to pick hiss ass up & bring him whether he wants to, at this point!

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Good grief, if A2A desn't show, I think we might have to organize an all-nght convoy to pick hiss ass up & bring him whether he wants to, at this point!
If he's going, I want to see him do one of his Jib Jab dances. :worried:

M

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If he's going, I want to see him do one of his Jib Jab dances. :worried:

M
Heck, if he goes, I just want to see him finish a run without a blown diff/stripped gears, flat tire or uphill nearly killed by a high lift popping out. :jester::jester:

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
This will be my first FJ event, and Rocky & Summer (my dogs) are looking forward to it also!!! My wife is mad she cannot go! FJ used to be her car until she "jeeped" out. (5.7 Hemi) I'm bringing my brother-in-law (expert mechanic/spotter) so when I break down I can keep going...Toyota's never do that however...:smile:

I agree, time is short, need to work hard and save cash for this one... Gas is going to be killer from Nevada with a trailer in tow...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts