Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I am located in Cincy, and would love to make a trip soon to Attica. Anybody interested?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Not this time of year! Its really really sloppy out there and the chance of body damage is very high! It will be this way through Late May and then it will depend on the rain.

The badlands is a better place to go in the winter, more open and the area drains very well.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
Not this time of year! Its really really sloppy out there and the chance of body damage is very high! It will be this way through Late May and then it will depend on the rain.

The badlands is a better place to go in the winter, more open and the area drains very well.

The badlands is in Attica.
Joe, I think you were referring to the Cliffs in Marseilles and I have to agree that winter cliffs = body damage, but the OP was referring to Badlands.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
The Badlands is very good year round. I've never had a problem there with conditions at any time. If you head out there before May stay at Hotel Attica History, Attica, Indiana
I hope to be wheeling there in March/April after winter is over. Winter wheeling isn't all it's cracked up to be.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would be cool if we could post maybe a March date to give people a chance to plan. I've done some wheelin localy and a little east...but would love to head to Badlands. I've heard great things! Im going to pencil in March 19-20 on my calender...sound good to anyone? I will check in often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts