Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in phoenix, az. I was about to install my rough country 3" lift, but to be honest I feel like this is beyond my limited skill level. Anybody willing to lend a helping hand? All the beer and pizza you can take :). Plus I wouldn't even have a problem paying someone to help me out

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Well if you just so happen to get a wild hair up you @ss, and drive over to Panama City, FL with your lift, I'd be happy to help you out. And I don't drink beer, so it'll be a little cheaper! Good luck! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure how close you are to Don (Wikid) but he may be available.
I wouldnt even mind driving 2-3 hours either, so if anyone is willing to help pretty much anywhere in az I could drive there! Just read the instructions again, ive REALLY gotta learn more about this stuff :)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Not sure how close you are to Don (Wikid) but he may be available.
Since Layton is volunteering Don, then I'll volunteer Layton. He'll be happy to help. Just give him a day to get to you. :ninja:

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Run your post in the Az forum under Regional> Southwest Region>Arizona. You may get the response you are looking for. It seems like the folks here are more than willing to lend a hand. If I was still living in Phoenix I would help but then I paid to have mine installed so you may be better off with me in Colorado.
Good Luck

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Since Layton is volunteering Don, then I'll volunteer Layton. He'll be happy to help. Just give him a day to get to you. :ninja:
:lol: That was aweful nice of Layton

·
Registered
2,698 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
I can help you install your suspension (thanks Layton):jester:.
I have never installed the rough country suspension, but if you get me the details ,I can probably tell you whats required . My schedule is full for the next few weeks. But after that I can set up a day to help you out. PM me your details and we can talk on the phone about it.
thanks
Don

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wouldn't mind helping out as well if the timing is right.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm semi-mechanically minded. I just got my FJ on Friday the 27th, and am planning on doing a few mods, so I'd love to get in and help on this one, even if just to hand over tools and watch.
That being said, I've installed stereos on quite a few of my friends cars, so if that's on your list too I could certainly help with that.

Kevin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts