Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm flying into Montrose and renting a 'standard SUV' from Hertz. Hmm I wonder what that'll be...

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
My guess is a chevy Equinox

I'm with kat what do we win? :D

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
How 'bout one of them psuedo-trail-rated versions of a Jeep ?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I did that in AZ... It was a Jeep Laredo, if memory serves... it promptly broke down in the middle of nowhere, I was very pregnant, and it was about 112 degrees F. GOOD LUCK. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why don't you just have someone pick you up?
I think I'll need a vehicle while I'm there - running from one place to another, ya know?

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I think I'll need a vehicle while I'm there - running from one place to another, ya know?
You can walk - like I will be....it's good exercise.....besides the whole town is what two miles long??? :)

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
I work for State Farm and we have a hook up with Hertz. I called and the best you can get is a 4 Runner and in order to get that you need to call them a day or two before you get there and see if they have one on the lot. Good Luck !

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I work for State Farm and we have a hook up with Hertz. I called and the best you can get is a 4 Runner and in order to get that you need to call them a day or two before you get there and see if they have one on the lot. Good Luck !

that's awesome! a 4runner would work! thank you!!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Man, I'd be calling daily for the 4 Runner then. I'd much rather be a PITA than drive the alternative "SUV's."

Good luck Bostonian! Thanks again for all you've done for all of us.

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll still need someone to take me up on the trails - I doubt Hertz would like their 4Runner to be up there :)

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I'll still need someone to take me up on the trails - I doubt Hertz would like their 4Runner to be up there :)
You can still ride with Dan, you and my 7 year old can fight for the passenger seat.......

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
My dad was a big Hertz guy on our family vacations, my money is on a Ford Explorer.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts