Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
fka Vier something...
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if Expedition One would ever consider having a 2011 group buy on their bumpers....
What do we need to do to make this happen?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'd be in for a front and rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
If a group buy comes up soon, this would be the bumper I'd put my money on. Come on expedition one! Lets help each other out. ;)

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Don't think I have ever seen them run a GB in the past but it never hurts to ask. What's the worse thing they can say? No.......

·
Registered
936 Posts
I have been waiting a long time for one to come along!
Me too, can't wait to much longer as I need to get a rear tire carrier bumper on the FJ soon. I don't remember ever seeing a GB from Exp. 1 either.

Roots are you coming down for the summit this year? Black Bear is calling are names! :lol:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
I would seriously be willing to pull the trigger on a front and rear bumper

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
I ccouldnt wait for a response any longer... went with the DeMello group buy. Just seen them both in person last week during a run and while the Exp 1 had some design features that I wanted the DeMello had others that really appealed to me too. So in the end it came down to price.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I would absolutely purchase a diamondback bumper too if there was a group buy!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I would throw down some bucks on a group deal. A little discount would be a nice thing to do!!!!!!!
Jax:wave:

·
fka Vier something...
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still no word from Expedition 1 on doing a group buy.....
I guess that is a negative ghost rider.
Their sales must be up so much that they don't resort to GBs.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I wouldn't mind a diamond front bumper at a nice discount!
Sounds like quite a few of us are ready to pull the trigger... Just think, Expedition One, of all the bumpers you could move in the month of February!
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I have the front and love it. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on the rear, with the tire carrier. So I would be in.

·
Registered
72 Posts
x2:cheers:
I would seriously be willing to pull the trigger on a front and rear bumper
I to am now teetering on the edge of a full 3pc Armor set! A group buy would definitely push me into the purchase!
I would throw down some bucks on a group deal. A little discount would be a nice thing to do!!!!!!!
Jax:wave:
I agree on all counts!! Just hoping Exp One will show a little love/support to a great group of FJers!! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts