Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. Not a whole lot around here in Knoxville either. I did see where some one from the tundra forum posted a ride there doing this weekend at windrock in oak ridge

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Just moved back to Nashville about two weeks ago. Maybe we should organize a happy hour/meet and greet just get alot of the local FJ'ers to come out of the woodwork. It would be a good launching pad to start talking about getting some trail rides going.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I decided to create a new thread to better promote this happy hour idea called "Nashville Cruiser's Happy Hour". Yall go check it out and lets get this thing going.

·
Registered
346 Posts
just bought my retirement/vacation home near crossville. i'm still active duty mil stationed in VA. i would be willing to drive over for solid weekend of trail riding. does anyone know of good spots around the knoxville/crossvile area?:rocker:

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
just bought my retirement/vacation home near crossville. i'm still actice duty mil stationed in VA. i would be willing to drive over for solid weekend of trail riding. does anyone know of good spots around the knoxville/crossvile area?:rocker:
We hit up Windrock/Coal Creek a few times a year. Stay tuned for info. It's an awesome place!
http://www.coalcreekohv.com/

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought an 07 FJ. I live in Jonesborough, but I am from Knoxville (Go Vols). Any tricks of the trade for FJ owners you guys would share would be great. So far I love this SUV. I have owned 2 Tundras and so far the FJ is true to Toyota's name.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just bought an 07 FJ. I live in Jonesborough, but I am from Knoxville (Go Vols). Any tricks of the trade for FJ owners you guys would share would be great. So far I love this SUV. I have owned 2 Tundras and so far the FJ is true to Toyota's name.
first off always nice to see new FJ owners. :wave:do you have an 6 spd MT or auto? rear locker? i know some cool cheap mods. ei...scuba mod and since you have a 07 an ATRAC/rear locker mod if you have a rear locker.

1 - 20 of 443 Posts