Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I searched on here and didn't really come up with results so I started this thread; sorry if it's a duplication.

I will be moving to the Phoenix area in November and was hoping to join a Toyota/FJ off-road group to do trips with. Are any of you a part of one or could you please point me in the right direction by chance?

Thank you and take care!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hey!

I searched on here and didn't really come up with results so I started this thread; sorry if it's a duplication.

I will be moving to the Phoenix area in November and was hoping to join a Toyota/FJ off-road group to do trips with. Are any of you a part of one or could you please point me in the right direction by chance?

Thank you and take care!

Try searching for clubs at tlca.org.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,762 Posts
AZFJ.org is an awesome group that do runs throughout the year. Also their website has an excellent catalog of local trails. I’m jealous....we are hoping to move to the same area in a year :wink

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
AZFJ.org is an awesome group that do runs throughout the year. Also their website has an excellent catalog of local trails. I’m jealous....we are hoping to move to the same area in a year :wink

Not surprised but I hope you like it hot. But then I remember how you think Moab in July is awesome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! I just registered for their site. I appreciate that. Seems like a great forum with a lot of good people. Can't wait to start running with a group again. Solo is fun; that's 90% of my experience, but being able to share memories with other drivers and friends is where it's at! Thanks again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not surprised but I hope you like it hot. But then I remember how you think Moab in July is awesome.

Ha, yeah I'm not too pumped for the heat, but I'm am SICK of the St. Louis winters and downright oppressive humidity. Yay for year-round wheeling!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,762 Posts
Ha, yeah I'm not too pumped for the heat, but I'm am SICK of the St. Louis winters and downright oppressive humidity. Yay for year-round wheeling!
For the most part, same reasoning for us. We are sick of being trapped indoors 3/4 of every year, and either having to shovel snow or smear on DEET/tick repellant before going outdoors (Lyme disease). Lack of sunshine is a huge issue. I have no problem with the Moab dry heat, even camp out in it. Plus the people in the PHX area are so much friendlier and generally happier, and easy access to all the western states and great wheeling will be a dream come true :smile Hope to meet up with you down there someday soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts