Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a new FJ, but down here are charging from 5K to 10K over MSRP(crazyyyy), if someone know any dealers arround here with a good deal please let me know, thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought one at maroone toyota in weston for 500 under msrp. They have them 3000 over but they will come down. Try to buy it before the first of may, they have a black 4wd on the lot and a cherry 4wd stick. I bought the cherry auto 4wd.

·
Registered
268 Posts
GONZO750 said:
I'm looking to get a new FJ, but down here are charging from 5K to 10K over MSRP(crazyyyy), if someone know any dealers arround here with a good deal please let me know, thanks for your help guys.
Had a dealer in Nashville calle me with 2 silver autos on the lot, just came in today. One is 26K and one around 30K. Call Roger at Robinson Toyota in Jackson TN. Its a drive, but definitely worth it to save that kind of money. Fly to nashville, drive an 90 mins west.

·
Registered
89 Posts
GONZO750 said:
Gonzo,

Call Todd at Earl Stewart Toyota in North Palm Beach. 561 844-3461. No BS and no markups. I just picked up my Sun Fusion MT6 last week, and I have to say he did everything he said he would do, plus more!

Roger

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for your help, i'll call them to check what they have. If you have any other info please let me know. Thanks once again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts