Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't think it will be, not this year at least. And to be perfectly honest I would rather have the hard top anyway.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I personally would rather have the hard top as well, but would like to see it as an option. That way, everyone is happy :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Man I hope to god this truck doesn't turn into a chick vehicle like the tracker.
Every girl I know just loves it, which is shitty. I was hoping they would hate the looks so it won't go the way of the Tracker or Jeeps. Last thing I need to see coming back from the mountain with my dog and looking over at the light and seeing a bunch of 16 year olds packed into a FJ decked out in pink accents.

·
Registered
3 Posts
By the way the roof racks mount, it seems like they're leaving space for a sunroof. If there was a giant sunroof available, I'd stop looking at the H3.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i know we'll be just guessing but do you think that roof rack is an option or standard.....i htink it may look good without one. (yes I am not a die hard offroader....)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Kuldip said:
Man I hope to god this truck doesn't turn into a chick vehicle like the tracker.
Every girl I know just loves it, which is shitty. I was hoping they would hate the looks so it won't go the way of the Tracker or Jeeps. Last thing I need to see coming back from the mountain with my dog and looking over at the light and seeing a bunch of 16 year olds packed into a FJ decked out in pink accents.
Hopefully its too rugged for the youngun's. Big problem is that the XTerra is popular with the chicas soo...

I guess we'll have to see

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hmm, a removable top? That's a cool concept idea and it would be a very sell-able option. I've not heard anything in the rumor mill about this type of option. I do know that Toyota is aimed at making this vehicle very affordable and the removable top option would raise the price of the vehicle somewhat. Again that would be cool. I personally would rather have a hard top version with the "HUGE sunroof" option.

-Chris

·
Registered
283 Posts
I never thought Jeeps or Xterra's where girl vehicles.

I hope that they do make the FJ a convertible. The only reason I am still considering a new Jeep is because of the convertible. Of course I'm not getting an FJ for another 13months so Toyota has plenty of time to meet my demands. Though, a large sunroof, such as the one in my Moms 03 Sequoia (that thing is HUGE) would probably be more practical so that I can still have a roof rack.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow, now that's an old bump! Wild!!
Yeah, I was in a contrary mood, I guess, and I was getting frustrated at the ancient threads that people bring up as if they were being actively discussed. I found the oldest one I could find in my attempt to be clever.

_

1 - 13 of 13 Posts