Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
924 Posts
Probably around 8 I would imagine. I can call or text you when we get close? Need a number though;)
Glad you can make it , should be a great day!
Send you a PM with my cell number. I will plan on being at the QT a little before 8 see you all Sunday.

· Premium Member
924 Posts
Had a good time Sunday and thanks to everyone for all the help with the spotting, rock stacking and getting my tire back on after popping it off the bead. That by far was the hardest trail I have had my FJ on yet and for the most part everything is still intact. I do know I will be looking into shock mount guards those took a pretty good beating on the rocks. Didn't take many pics, here are few.

· Premium Member
924 Posts
Hey apparently I was wrong Johne is on FB! I thought I had searched for you before, guess I was wrong. Request sent.
Yes I have a Facebook page but I could not tell you the last time I was on there. I will try to get on there more to keep up with you guys.

Johne video is up on page 3...action packed!
Yet another great video John! I love the "wait for it" right before I pop the bead on my tire.

Awesome video Johne and John !! I love your driving style Johne!
By driving style do you mean go until you pop your tire or get stuck and winch the rest of the way thru.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.