Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK Justin.

For those of you that need the guilt trip, this will probably be my final 'normal' run with the Illinois folks. Moving back to Oklahoma in late April so let's get out and wheel!
Have you sent John a message? I think I will email Johne since he doesn't get on here much. So far there are two cherokee's and a tj going, we need some more toy's in the group come on people!!

· Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like I will be able to make it. What time will you guys be coming by 55 and Meramec Bottom Rd.
Probably around 8 I would imagine. I can call or text you when we get close? Need a number though;)
Glad you can make it , should be a great day!

· Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Nice pics John! I have mine up on facebook, I just haven't uploaded them to photobucket yet. I'll have them up sometime this week.
How did the Skids hold up? They look a little bent?
This the hardest trail I have been on as well, I took the yellow trail that we started on before but It wasn't this hard! I am pretty impressed that we all did pretty darn well. Bring on more Red's!!

· Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Nice video John! Ha ha looks like I can't crawl up 2" rocks in that video! Gotta learn how to use A-trac as well, to busy holding on to that dang break pedal. You have the right idea going with a different t-case Spenser, would help SOOOOO much!! But for 2 grand I think I'll stick with the skinny pedal. He he!

· Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Corbin there is always tree's to bounce off of!!!:bigthumb: Good to see you still check up on us.:wave: You probably wouldn't like some of the trails we have been on these last couple of times at Wash!ta. A winch has been a necessity, and skids are required for sure:rocker: I would love to wheel with you again so get that 4runner trail ready!!!!!!!

· Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Just got a message from Tim ( red Jeep ), he is going to Wash!ta again this Sunday for anyone interested.
I won't be able to go this time around, probably not until May sometime. Are you going to go?

Here are a few pics for you guys especially Johne since he isn't a facebooker.:lol:

Here is a link to my photobucket. Washia 3-20-11 pictures by JBell98 - Photobucket

· Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Me John or Johne? Sorry, can't make it this weekend. Wish I could be there!!!
Aww man Troy was so looking forward to his camera crew again!!
On another note are any of you guys going to go to St Joe's on April 30th with that 4 runner group? I not so sure about it since from what I have seen of the place it is pretty much just sandy water holes? Not really my cup of tea but wouldn't mind meeting some new peeps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.