Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Give us a more open teaser... lol

Will price go UP if more people buy? :)

Approx price if 10 buy?

Price if 100 buy?

Price if everyone in China buys one?

How about wiring kits included? Recommended install locations for this amp?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Give us a more open teaser... lol

Will price go UP if more people buy? :)

Approx price if 10 buy?

Price if 100 buy?

Price if everyone in China buys one?

How about wiring kits included? Recommended install locations for this amp?
First we put the Pizza Pie in the window, and see how many people like the smell, THEN we put the price per slice ;)

We're just trying to get a feel for who might be interested.
It's an awesome 5chan amp ideal for powering 2 pairs of speakers and a sub, and small enough to fit under a seat.

Here is the link to the product info:

Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. - PDX-5

Retail on this amp is $600, and if you have done business with us before, you know that if we get enough interest it's going to be a Smoking deal.
We're looking for at least 10 people to show some interest for now, and we'll throw a price out there :D
Happy Mother's day.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm in if the price is good. Also, is this thing 6 or 4 channel input? Looks like 6 in the owners manual with 2 for sub, but it's tough to make out the labels.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I use to sell Alpine... back when the MRV-1000 was current.. back then there was 30 point margin from retail to cost plus 2% margin for shipping.... I made some good coin back then from alpine....the alpine rep use to toss us spiffs as well like jackets and such....those new amps look nice....

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm interested...........
I was just thinking about upgrading the audio soon.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I would have been interested last week... I bought one last week at an unbeatable price via Ebay... I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Count me in!!!

I am definitely in if it happens within the next 60 days. I plan to build a kickin' stealth install with my fjammer, a line out processor, pdx5 amp, components and a sub. Anyone done that yet? I would be really happy if there was a way to tap into the pre-amp section of the FJammer so I didn't have to condition speaker level sound for the amp input, which is like lipstick on a pig (although I am told it will sound great with proper conditioning). The cost with the conditioner will be the same as just going with a new hu, but I really don't want my car destroyed by some scumbag thief, and I have never had any car broken into that had a stock stereo...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Just want to drag this back up, did we ever get anywhere with a group buy for this amp, looking to grab one shortly.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Just want to drag this back up, did we ever get anywhere with a group buy for this amp, looking to grab one shortly.
Looks to me like it was killed by the post #9, which was made in poor taste.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Looks to me like it was killed by the post #9, which was made in poor taste.
I'll probably call JT and see what he can do. I like the box for the rear drivers side with the amp and sub in it. Wondering if they could make it a little slimmer with a 13TW5 though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts