Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if anyone has any news, pictures or anything about the Fj being at the Autoshow in Detroit .....

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
autospies.com has about 3 million pics

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
which pages ?!?! My server is running slow and I don't want to go through all those pages !!!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
bubbahotep said:
which pages ?!?! My server is running slow and I don't want to go through all those pages !!!

it's not your server it's their server that runs slow. If my memory serves correctly, it's page 34 and 35

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I think that's the first appearance of a black FJC at an autoshow. Didn't see any interior photos though. The thing looks heinous, as in bad, as in not good, as in wrong, as in scatologically wrong.

That's it...Scat Black.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
The Black one looks like a CHP (California Highway Patrol) cruiser wannabe (perhaps the CHP should buy them for the mountain hwys) especially with the white roof top. I think the black would look better with the silver alloy rims instead of the blacked out rims in the picture.

Where's MY GREEN???

T

·
Registered
106 Posts
iCruiser said:
The Black one looks like a CHP (California Highway Patrol) cruiser wannabe (perhaps the CHP should buy them for the mountain hwys) especially with the white roof top. I think the black would look better with the silver alloy rims instead of the blacked out rims in the picture.

Where's MY GREEN???

T
are those classified as rims or are they just spares for the show ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts