Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined jeep skool today in ohio and was wondering if any of you want to 4x4 with me. Its always good to have a buddy with you even if your both in two vehicles. Kind of the "leave no friend behind" pact. :cheers::cheers:

Here is a link. Any vehicle is welcome.

Welcome to JeepSkool.com!

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Sounds fun, and at only $40 plus $5 per passenger, it sounds like a good deal too, if I understand it correctly.

Good luck on getting a buddy for the event, and hope you enjoy. :cheers:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm a member..........but doubt I will attend any meets after I found out that they charge you $500 if they have to recover you by means of tractor or heavy equipment.

My luck I would get out there and break or slide off the trail and to make the day even worse have to fork over $500 to get my truck recovered.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I'm still debating...

It occured to me today that I just waxed the truck, so I can just wash it, hit it with spray detailer and apply some clear contact paper to the sides to prevent pinstripes so I'm kind of excited to try that trick. I just have to come to terms with all the mud I'd have to clean afterwords.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm a member..........but doubt I will attend any meets after I found out that they charge you $500 if they have to recover you by means of tractor or heavy equipment.

My luck I would get out there and break or slide off the trail and to make the day even worse have to fork over $500 to get my truck recovered.
I am a current Jeepskool member and will be there this weekend.

Please understand this is a very specific requirement. If you break your vehicle so badly that they cannot pull it out with standard winching and get it to a place that can be towed or loaded on a trailer, then the owner of the property gets out his front loader or something similar and comes to get you. HE (not jeepskool) charges $500.

It has only happened 2 times in the history of jeepskool and atvskool (sister to jeepskool)

So yes there is a $500 charge, but the odds are very low that you will break it so badly you have to be lifted out by tractor.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I joined jeep skool today in ohio and was wondering if any of you want to 4x4 with me. Its always good to have a buddy with you even if your both in two vehicles. Kind of the "leave no friend behind" pact. :cheers::cheers:

Here is a link. Any vehicle is welcome.

Welcome to JeepSkool.com!
And yes please, FJ&TJ_Dude, please find me at JeepSkool after you get skooled. I have a (up till now the only one this year btw) calvary blue 2011 FJ.

I can PM you my cell # if you want.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes that would be cool. I will be in my jeep so you can still be the only FJ. lol

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey we are doing a Ride at stillwell (Millersburg, Ohio) on Black friday if anyone wants to go its $25.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts