Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to get some together and have some fun soon. Around the Okc Area.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well lets get muddy sometime!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I am down! I live about an hour south in Duncan. But i'll do what I can. Next trip i'll be making is to Redneck with Paychecks. Big deal down here in this area. Went last fall and it was awesome. Not really an FJC thing, but was very cool. Last time I was in the city I hoped on the Canadian River @ I - 35 and Norman and took it up to Newcastle. It wasn't like hard offroading but I thought it was be cool to do with a couple other FJC. We do the same thing down here on the Red River. I'll keep a close eye on our Regional forum in case yall make some plans.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey whats up JRod.... I'm assuming this is the same Jrod from 3Si :D Still have the yellow beast? This is Frankie ( speed3000gt), met you at a couple of get togethers in Tx... I just picked up an '08 2wd FJ and started browsing the forums. Any other 3si members on here ? :p You know how we always have to have a unique ride

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes sir, new to the forum here. Live in Mustang. Just got back from the Ozark trip with some of the South Central crew. Had a great time. I have been wanting to hit up the South Canadian.

·
Registered
263 Posts
From Houston but Currently living in OKC again. Driving a Voodoo blue FJ, I live by I-240/SunnyLane.

Hey man! Post up some pics. I think I've seen you driving around downtown OKC in a modded voodoo blue with Texas tags. I live in Norman, but office in OKC near 7th and the rr tracks. I drive a modded 2012 iceberg.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey man! Post up some pics. I think I've seen you driving around downtown OKC in a modded voodoo blue with Texas tags. I live in Norman, but office in OKC near 7th and the rr tracks. I drive a modded 2012 iceberg.

Sweet.
Yes sir that me, I use to do valet at Nonna's, The only blue modded Fj with Tex plates.
(p.s picture of your iceberg?)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sorry, duplicate post

·
Registered
263 Posts
Lol! I was "stalking" you the other day to get a better look at those steelies. Been thinking about getting some myself. I was in my work truck. My truck is easily recognized by the roof basket I built for the Oztent. I also have an ARB rack now.

·
Registered
279 Posts
^^// Oo Very nice. I like your rear bumper, would like to get one some day. btw I have never seen your FJ around.

is that the red eye rear bumper?

I bough the steelie from a woman for $100 who live in Norman who happen to also own an FJ. :D

We need to meet up sometime.

·
Registered
263 Posts
We need to try to have and OKC get together soon. It;s an Aluminess bumper. When I started building it, I was concerned about keeping the weight down. We are loaded pretty heavy when we travel. The front bumper only weighs 48 lbs and the complete rear 78. I really like them.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Good wet morning OKC. I live on memorial.. New to the FJ and any kind of off-roading,except in a semi. I need to cut my teeth on a bunny trail to get the feel for what I/FJ are able to do together. I bought a 2014 ttue currently stock. Skeerd to do anything alone in case I need rescued, lol. Would like to run that river in Purcell and get the feel for things. I'm always looking out for the Local FJs.....

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm sub'd to this thread now. Heading to Moab and Expo Saturday. Maybe we can all get together for burgers one evening after I get back. The river is pretty cool if you've never been there. I have access to it in Norman. It's our version of the beach. Last summer a friend and I ran a 28 mile stretch of it between Norman and Purcell when the water level was low. Never go alone though, especially your first time.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I'm sub'd to this thread now. Heading to Moab and Expo Saturday. Maybe we can all get together for burgers one evening after I get back. The river is pretty cool if you've never been there. I have access to it in Norman. It's our version of the beach. Last summer a friend and I ran a 28 mile stretch of it between Norman and Purcell when the water level was low. Never go alone though, especially your first time.

Copy that Brushogger! I worked w/a young fella last year who took his dare I say....Jeep, down there often. I contacted him a few weeks back, a the silly fella has a kid on the way. So he traded, the "J" word in on a sports car. What?
I was day dreaming of Utah today. Trailering the FJ behind the Tundra for what must be the best time ever... One of these days, I'm not ready for the black diamond run yet.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've spent quite a bit of time in CO, NM, and AZ, but this will be my first time in UT. I'm psyched! The last two summers we drove the Continental Divide Trail from Canada to Mexico. That was a great trip also.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts