Me too!

·
Registered
458 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
I am really interested but I could not open see the pics in the post link, can you post some up so we can see?
Thanks!
there is attachment will add on main thread attachment too in minite all pitures

·
Registered
364 Posts
I met with Dick last week and he is still working on the overhead. We discussed the different options from a simple design in the middle to being able to add on and expand it across the width if you decided to in the future. He did show me a light design that is about the size of a quarter and the light section about a nickel with 56 led if memory is correct, and the light out put is blinding. I have some of the deal extreme lights in my rig and these are 100 times brighter it was like looking into one of the vision x lights i have installed. Luckily he's down the street from me so I will call him or stop by and see if He can post an update.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Spy pics?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just a friendly bump to see if there is any progress. Can anyone mention how this overhead piece will tie into the roof? More specifically, will it require the headliner to be removed or cut? Not that its a huge problem but I figured since I have my headliner out already (and if this piece turns out as nice as the center console storage) I would wait to reinstall it.
Any hints or insights would be greatly appreciated. I am sure there is a market for this, after pulling my headliner down I noticed there is a ton of unused space up there.

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
From what I understand it will attach to your mirror mount location somehow. I was under the impression that it would not require any cutting of the head liner.

·
Registered
334 Posts
(sorry, I guess I could have posted the question portion in another thread under Industrial Forming more relevant to the cover)

Anyone have real world experience with the scratch resistance of the roll-top cover storage unit? I have a little Chihuahua that loves to sit between the seats and currently there is no where there for her to sit. The cover seems like a perfect solution for locking storage and to be her little seat, but I am torn between the satin aluminum and black aluminum.

I like the satin silver as a contrast and to match the other silver accents, but Dick says on the site that the black has better scratch resistance. I thought maybe someone here may know how bad it may get and or look...

And count me in for overhead storage!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts