Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, my name is Nicole and this year I am a senior and with the many things that go with being a senior a senior pic comes with that. I would like my senior pic to be taken during the summit (setting to be determined) and I would like to know if anyone who is going to the summit would be willing to take this on.

·
Registered
534 Posts
cool idea!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
You couldn't choose a prettier place! I'm sure you'll get lots of takers. :)

M

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Okay, my name is Nicole and this year I am a senior and with the many things that go with being a senior a senior pic comes with that. I would like my senior pic to be taken during the summit (setting to be determined) and I would like to know if anyone who is going to the summit would be willing to take this on.
Yeah sure, why not. I will be there with 2 of my brothers and their FJs and camera gear. PM me so we know how to connect.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
If you hire me and pay me (??), does that mean I can write off my whole trip as a business expense? Pretty sure that would be a YES!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
If you hire me and pay me (??), does that mean I can write off my whole trip as a business expense? Pretty sure that would be a YES!
It is definitely a 'YES'! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
I'm sure you will have lots of people who can take a great shot of you in a number of picturesque settings.

Here are a couple I took of my "girls" last year. If you want to let me give it a shot, I'm sure I'll be easy to find...

And, there were so many more places to shoot a great picture...

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Stacey said she would glad to take some pics.

Give everybody that takes your pic a penny and we all can write it off. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Nicole,

I can't speak for most people here, but I can tell you that Coach (Mtbcoach) and his wife take great pictures. We ran Imogene with them last year in Ouray and they took some great pics of my hubby and I on the trail that we have on our wall at home!

You can't pick a better place than Ouray to have your senior pics done...it's simply amazing!

Have a great trip!
:) nic

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First I would like to say THANK YOU for the offers. But a family friend that we didnt think would step up said that they would do it for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts