Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
You know how the post was intended. However, the written word on a computer screen are subject to the reader's mood, taste, and frame of mind, as well as the literal translation of what you wrote.

It seems that maybe more than one of us took your post as a bash against your 4X2 bretheren. Maybe it's the syntax you used, or we were just all in a pissy mood that day.

Remember, FJs are FJs, and quite a few of us (meaning 4X2 off-road fans, like me) are out there to have fun too. Relax....it's an internet forum with a common issue - the FJ Cruiser. So you got called on your post. I have been called out as well, but I didn't post about it. I edited my post and moved on to other threads. That will happen from time to time, just be a responsible poster.

Oh, and the title of the thread is, "Any regrets on going 4X2?" That means people who have purchased a 4X2 are encouraged to share their feelings on the decision to buy a 4X2 FJ Cruiser....not what the 4X4 people think a 4X2 FJ can or can't do, or that the 4X2 is not right for them. They bought a 4X4....so, when the question comes up, "Any regrets on going 4X4?" then you can answer that with some authority.
VERY nicely said, Dave.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Can't.....Resist....must-state-opinion.......

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!!! 4X4 is better! :jester::stickpoke::umbrella:
That wasn't nice... true, but not nice. :jester:

I realize you can take the 4x2 to many off road places, but it would not have worked for me. I end up in deep sand on the beach where some 4x4 vehicles get stuck.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
OK folks enough is enough. This one is going to the history books as officially closed.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.