Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Golden's are great dogs. My wife was dead set on getting a golden until she saw our boy Rocco. Puppies are just too damn cute to pass up. But, Rocco is why the FJ sits in the driveway on most of our road trips now. I just can't look at those big brown eyes and deny him the fresh air he loves. So, we spend a lot of time in my wife's Rav4. Almost sold the FJ this past spring/early summer to accomodate the pooch. He does love going out on the trail with me. But, I think he only tolerates it. Because he knows when we stop, he gets to run out in the woods and explore and get muddy. :)

Anyway, this thread was about spacers or something? haha

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Golden's are great dogs. My wife was dead set on getting a golden until she saw our boy Rocco. Puppies are just too damn cute to pass up. But, Rocco is why the FJ sits in the driveway on most of our road trips now. I just can't look at those big brown eyes and deny him the fresh air he loves. So, we spend a lot of time in my wife's Rav4. Almost sold the FJ this past spring/early summer to accomodate the pooch. He does love going out on the trail with me. But, I think he only tolerates it. Because he knows when we stop, he gets to run out in the woods and explore and get muddy. :)

Anyway, this thread was about spacers or something? haha
It was, but no vendors so who cares :clap:

Roux definitely does not like the off camber stuff, haha.

But she loves people and the outdoors. So, she loves going on trail rides because she gets a lot of attention and she can run around to her hearts desire.

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
i may be able to come across some spidertrax spacers...i know at one time, i had some extra sets...feel free to pm me and ill ck

21 - 24 of 24 Posts