Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great place off of George bush Turnpike and ???? PM me and I will tell you the location..

We get out there about 10p.m. should be nice and muddy for us..

·
Registered
269 Posts
As much as I love to offroad right now, I'll pass since legality seems to be in question and mud being a pita to clean out.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Legal????? Every time I go out there people always say its cool.The owner does not care as he is a 4WD guy, but who really knows.. Cops can not get out there anyway.. For you guys that are thining your not set up yet(tires) it is fine for you... There is all kinds of stuff to do out there..Climp little, climb big, mudd little, mudd big... Good times....

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
Let us know when you go again!
I had mentioned it earlier in another thread, but you may not want to be on this run anyway - taking a group of older Boy Scouts that can drive but have never wheeled, and teaching them how to wheel. Or at least corrupting them so they'll want to go again and again maybe.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I had mentioned it earlier in another thread, but you may not want to be on this run anyway - taking a group of older Boy Scouts that can drive but have never wheeled, and teaching them how to wheel. Or at least corrupting them so they'll want to go again and again maybe.
Man, if I wasn't headed out to Muenster to pick up my side of beef on Saturday I'd be up for going with y'all. Heck, the scouts would probably smoke me on the trails anyhow (judging from my last foray at Barnwell Mountain in January)... :lol:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Landy,

BRMA has trails that you can run in 2wd; I know because I did them in 2wd when pre-running trails for our Jambo this past January. TTR has a work weekend June 21/22, but I am going to see if I can run a few trails after cleanup; nothing too difficult.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Landy,

BRMA has trails that you can run in 2wd; I know because I did them in 2wd when pre-running trails for our Jambo this past January. TTR has a work weekend June 21/22, but I am going to see if I can run a few trails after cleanup; nothing too difficult.
I am planning on making it too. Trying to earn my keep!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts