Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.....if anyone is interested in a brand new ARB front bumper for their FJ Lokey 4x4 in Tampa has a good deal on (2) $789 I have absolutely no affiliation with this shop.....just thought it was a good deal and maybe someone in the area could benefit....they are trying to get rid of the last 2 they have on the cheap......cya

·
Registered
135 Posts
dude i might be on this.... do these include the fog lights? prob not huh

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
dude i might be on this.... do these include the fog lights? prob not huh
The cheapest i have seen the fog lights (that fit in the little plastic holders) are 300. So i would think no, but this is still a terrific deal. I got a Deal on mine for 1015 delivered.

If you have to travel to pick it up, don't have a passenger, or use a trailer. It will fit inside the FJ if you push the pass. seat all the way forward and lean it towards the windshield.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
That is sweet, I just dumped my tax stimulous payment into my new tires so no bumper for me anytime soon:mecry:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no I dont think these will have the lights....but the guy you want to talk to is Harry in parts.....tell him about the lights and I am sure he will work out a deal.....he only has 2 bumpers left and when he told me the price I almost swallowed my tongue.....these are new and sitting in there warehouse.......again ask for Harry and you can tell him George with the blue FJ sent ya

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I thought about this all day yesterday.

I don't like it because there are no recovery D-Rings like on the All-Pro and others. That and CtheProducer said it right when he said it's got that "fire truck look" about it... :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Good deal, on a solid bumper, for sure. Heavy, but with the savings you could probably upgrade to heavier springs to lift it...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Survivorman, do you have their contact and info so I can inquire about them?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I thought about this all day yesterday.

I don't like it because there are no recovery D-Rings like on the All-Pro and others. That and CtheProducer said it right when he said it's got that "fire truck look" about it... :lol:
Just remember one thing ,looks might not for everyone, but this is the only one that claims airbag compatible and it has Hi-lift attachment point and build like a firetruck.

·
Registered
130 Posts
read the very first post.....$789 for an ARB bumper
Yes, I saw that - thank you.

But had I asked the seller if he'd ship it to me in Houlton,ME for the same money, he likely would have told me to PFO.

:)

Seriously, though - depending on where you're located, you'd need to add 2-300 bux freight to this EXCELLENT price of $789...

Further, he 'had' two. I'd expect that someone on the gold coast would have scooped them up rather quickly...no?

SO, for anyone else who may be lookin for a freight-included price of 1,059.00 --- refer to the above link.

And please do let us know if you find something more attractive.

Thanx.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, I saw that - thank you.

But had I asked the seller if he'd ship it to me in Houlton,ME for the same money, he likely would have told me to PFO.

:)

Seriously, though - depending on where you're located, you'd need to add 2-300 bux freight to this EXCELLENT price of $789...

Further, he 'had' two. I'd expect that someone on the gold coast would have scooped them up rather quickly...no?

SO, for anyone else who may be lookin for a freight-included price of 1,059.00 --- refer to the above link.

And please do let us know if you find something more attractive.

Thanx.

you may be surprised.....call them and ask for Harry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.