Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a job opportunity in fairfax, just wondering how the area was and if anyone is near there

·
Registered
84 Posts
I live in Stafford, Va., about 20 miles from Fairfax. Virginia is a great state (commonwealth). I am a transplant from Maryland. Fairfax County is a little higher taxed area but in return you get some of the best schools in the country. Cost of living is a little higher than most areas in Va. since it is a close suburb of Washington D.C. Always ranks as one of the richest counties in the U.S.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to know, im flying in on the 10th for a face to face on the 11th if anyones interested in getting together that monday night im up for it.:cheers:

·
Registered
439 Posts
You'll like Fairfax. Good climate and clean. Very pretty place to live and work.

On the downside- its expensive.

Also a very active FJ Cruiser community.

I won't be around on Monday or I'd meet up with you. Perhaps a raincheck and I'll buy the first round next time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I work in Fairfax. Though, I've only lived here about 2 years from St.Louis.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i got the job and will be driving up on the 16th of feb the job starts on the 21st. so lookout here i come:rocker:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Beer is $5 a bottle, and we don't have LoneStar. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
well i got the job and will be driving up on the 16th of feb the job starts on the 21st. so lookout here i come:rocker:
Congrats on the job!

I'd be down for lunch sometime. Most likely in March since I'll be out of town the week you start.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts