Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if it possible to have both Satellite Radio and the DICE iPod adapter? If I remember correctly the DICE unit plugs into the satellite jack but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Does anyone know if it possible to have both Satellite Radio and the DICE iPod adapter? If I remember correctly the DICE unit plugs into the satellite jack but I could be wrong.
I am currently running the DICE IPOd interface, and, both work - mostly. The existing unit is flakely as it doesn't always boot up when the radio is turned on ( 20% of the time). And, 30% of the time, pressing the song up button on the steering wheel will reset to the first song - and then only play that song.

The store that I purchased the DICE unit called tech support and was told that they were to receive a corrected software to correct the problem. That was to have happened on 1/17 .. but, I haven't received a call from my store that this actually happen.

Additionally, i posted a ticket to their website on 1/12/07; and haven't recieved a response. http://support.diceelectronics.com/customer_ticket_detail.php?ticket_id=905&cust_post=yes

hopefully this gets corrected.

·
Banned
124 Posts
Hello,
We will have a new firmware for the Toyota DICE modules released this week, and it's been tested on the FJammer radio, so it should resolve the issues with the FJ Cruiser radio. All we will need is for the customer to send in the module to us for an update and we will send it right back out. Please give us a call at 888.DICE.999 to get an update for your DICE module if you are having issues.

I also want to apologize that we haven't been keeping you guys posted on this forum for FJ Cruiser updates. It just got really hectic towards and through the holidays, and alot of our focus was going to the new HD Radio DICE kit. Which of course is still no excuse. I plan on surfing this forum daily from now on throughout the weekdays for assistance with DICE integrations in the FJ Cruiser :)

Best Regards,
Adam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts