Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Stop the madness no knuckle draggers here. Just goofing Brett pretty cool pics.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I was watching "Alaska State Troopers" on Discovery ch. or one of those channels the other night & the Troopers responded to a call for an accident with injury's. This yo-yo was driving a jeep & had a long rope hooked onto his hitch with a girl on a snow board hanging on to it. Kind of like water skiing on snow. Well the guy took a really sharp turn & sent the poor girl right into a large garbage dumpster or something like that. Took her away on a back board & arrested the guy for a host of charges + DUI. Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I was watching "Alaska State Troopers" on Discovery ch. or one of those channels the other night & the Troopers responded to a call for an accident with injury's. This yo-yo was driving a jeep & had a long rope hooked onto his hitch with a girl on a snow board hanging on to it. Kind of like water skiing on snow. Well the guy took a really sharp turn & sent the poor girl right into a large garbage dumpster or something like that. Took her away on a back board & arrested the guy for a host of charges + DUI. Just thought I'd share.
My and I used to tow each other around with the quad - it was fun and fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts