Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a very entertaining show about what would happen in terms of a zombie apocalypse but it was actually very geared towards emergency preparedness in all disaster situations. Talked a lot about firearms for defense, bug out bag, bugging out vs. bugging in ect..

Was a good two hour show.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem. It was really awesome and well done.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Yes, good show. I'm glad they went the route of getting people ready and not just the history of the zombie.

I like how even the goverment (CDC at least) is using the zombie fad to educate people in readiness. For an old zombie fan, the last few years have been great for me, I have more zombie movies and books than time to watch and read them. Sad thing is, I am not as prepared as I would like.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did anyone else find the part scary when they said this could actually happen and many Governments have been trying to weaponize a zombie virus? Get those AR's and FJ's ready!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here is the preview..

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
It was`nt to bad. I did have to laugh after each segment where the profesional zombie killer guy would show all the different weapons and technical skills for killing a zombie. I think the dude played way to many video games :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I missed it. Did it go into the MIT research on Tetrodotoxin, made from the skin of a venemous sea toad and puffer fish toxin, made by Voodoo priests in Haiti? I understand MIT was looking at it as an anesthetic for heart surgery and such, to actually stop the heart and leave the patient in a catatonic state. Pretty cool stuff!! That was back in the 80's if memory serves me well, me being a geezer and all!:rocker:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts