Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Not so stupid :grin

She doesn't holler but my wife points them out to me... She likes Black Cherry Pearl, I like the Magma's. We both love our Army Green.. :cheers:

Maybe there are a number in and around Portland but we see a lot of Voodoo Blues

·
Registered
256 Posts
I almost gave the driver of the vehicle I was in a heart attack one time because I yelled FJ so loud. I'll be watching TV or Youtube and I'll see the tail light of one or the roof in the background and I'll yell it still.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Yep. We have for 10+ years now in real life and on TV, and wave to nearly all we see. The TV ones wave back nearly as often as IRL. :lookaround:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Every time. FFFFFFFJJJJJJJJJJJ CRuuuuuuuuuuuuiserrrrrrrrrrr! Not sure why but most don't wave. Family thinks I'm weird.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I spot them a mile away and always wave even if they're on the other side of the highway and wouldn't be able to see me lol.

I have some wavers in my area but they are also in one or more of my 4 Wheeling Groups as well.

·
Registered
881 Posts
A ton of FJs around here too. But I always point them out when they are built and awesome!

Reactions: FJFool

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not weird at all. Me and my girlfriend point them out when we see them! I even try to throw a hang loose sign out the window to see if i get it back :bigthumb:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I holler out FJAY-YAAAY... and wave, most FJ's don't wave back because 90% of FJ owners are anti-social introverts lol
That's a statistic I just made up but it's true, either that or California is @ssholes lol... no offense :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I always give a wave to other FJ drivers and almost every time they give a wave back. And my wife thinks that's weird. They just don't get it do they?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts