Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to SFX Performance Parts and Auto Accessories - 817.473.3500 to order a locking billet gas door cover. Checking out, I got a weird error from their site. It said to call a number and reference a P.O.# they gave me in the error message. I then called countless times in the afternoon and the phone was ALWAYS busy. So they got my CC number now. Sent them a message through the site telling them they lost a sale today. I better not see a charge on the cc from them. Made me wonder if they were legit or not. The site's checkout system was pretty mediocre, though it at least had the https:// secure hyperlink. Just wondering if anyoen ever ordered from this place.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Yeah, I bought a full exhaust system for my Honda awhile back. They were great to deal with and had a good price.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I can't help you with the SFX issue but if you're trying to find the best deal on these type of parts I would go with autoanything.com, they will match anyones lower price for up to a year, free shipping on all parts and have discount codes. I paid $88.36 for the AMI locking billet fuel door.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't help you with the SFX issue but if you're trying to find the best deal on these type of parts I would go with autoanything.com, they will match anyones lower price for up to a year, free shipping on all parts and have discount codes. I paid $88.36 for the AMI locking billet fuel door.
Hey, thanks! I did look at Autoanything but the price was higher. However if they match and have free shipping, that's a no brainer!

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Froader - I work for SFX and I have an FJ. We stock the black fuel door. The other sales guy is out sick and the last two days it's been just me on the phones. If you'll call me on 817-473-9615 then you'll get through.

Autoanything runs most of their orders through a huge distributor.

I've been told Chriss responded to your request through our system. I was told the cart timed out and that the order didn't go through.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
We are out of the PIAA blades at the moment, but the stocking order will be in from them within the next 2 weeks (45 Sets). In the mean time we have a source and cane get them in stock within a few days.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just ordered a AMI Aluminum Billet Fuel Door from SFX Performance. Great Price and awesome customer service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts