Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, for the past few months I've had some interest in doing knobs in a Sandstorm color. I had discussed it previously with my manufacturing and they COULD do the custom color but I had to order a ridiculously large number of knobs in the color, probably more knobs than there are even Sandstorm trucks.

Well, I re-negotiated the deal and got it worked out where I can do a minimum of 10 sets of knobs in Sandstorm, or more depending on interest.

I'm starting a list now of anyone who wants Sandstorm-colored knobs with any color of lettering desired.

A set of Sandstorm knobs for either the 6MT or the 5AT would be $85/shipped (normal set price). As a special incentive to those who've already bought knobs from me who have a Sandstorm truck (I know there are several of you!), I can give a credit of $20 bringing the price to $65/shipped for the set.

Like I said, I need a minimum of 10 interested people (which will need to be pre-paid and confirmed to begin production).

I do not have pictures of the color yet, of course. I will be sending a sample of the color to manufacturing shortly and we will see what they can come up with.

Let's get this going!!!

- Patrick

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you already made my red ones I just ordered??
Yeah, the timing of them telling me they could do this wasn't the best considering I had a bunch of custom orders from guys like you, because yes, yours are done and will be shipping soon :lol:

What would work best is anyone who ordered custom knobs who has a Sandstorm and wants Sandstorm knobs could PM me and we could discuss how to make this happen. Of course, if there's not enough interest then there might not be Sandstorm knobs being made at all. And they might take some time to get done (I don't know how long it would take them to mix up the color).

SO if you have a set of knobs already or you recently ordered a set of custom knobs and you have a Sandstorm truck and want a set of Sandstorm knobs, PM me and I will make sure you get taken care of so we can get these going :D

- Patrick

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hmmm, I totally was interested before...but couldn't wait and bought the black ones. I'm pretty happy with them since my truck is mostly blacked out anyway so I'm not sure I need another set even with the great deal.

Keep up the good work though!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'd be interested....5AT with Transfer Case shifter.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I'm at least slightly interested. Anything to highlight my little hottie, Sandi.

However, this thread was started last August. Do you have any photos of them yet?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, this is what I get for not checking my forum :D

I'll get working with my production guys on whipping up the color. I've had a lot of interest of late getting these going so I'll work on making it happen. First will be getting the material the right color, then we can start production on the actual knobs.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
If you have a blemmed one, can you drill a hole in it so that I can use it as a
key chain?? I really like the original black ones that I bought from you in
like Oct of 2007!!

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts

·