Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'm in the October issue in the Toyota truck evolution article....

Wondered if someone could scan the pic. A friend from out of town told me about it (he still has a subscription). He said he thinks the pic is from the Annihilator trail back at least 5 years ago. I'm just curious to see the pic if anyone has it and can scan it, I'd appreciate the effort.

My Toyota by that point was a primer gray, beat to hell truggy with no doors and a flatbed on 38s and beadlocks.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
I guess I'm in the October issue in the Toyota truck evolution article....

Wondered if someone could scan the pic. A friend from out of town told me about it (he still has a subscription). He said he thinks the pic is from the Annihilator trail back at least 5 years ago. I'm just curious to see the pic if anyone has it and can scan it, I'd appreciate the effort.

My Toyota by that point was a primer gray, beat to hell truggy with no doors and a flatbed on 38s and beadlocks.

Thanks,
Sean
I get it but i don't have last October's...

But i'm sure that doesn't help.

Unless your referring to the up and coming October??

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get it but i don't have last October's...

But i'm sure that doesn't help.

Unless your referring to the up and coming October??
Ya, the October 2008 issue. My friend (b/c he subscribes) got it in the mail yesterday already.

Sean

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys....I appreciate you looking for me. I've been in a few mags before (mostly 4wd and Sport Utility mag I think)....but it's always cool to have your rig in another one....even if it's an old pic of a truck you don't even have anymore. ;)

Sean

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep....#13. I think that's a the Intimidator trail out in the White Tanks....hard to tell from the pic.

Thanks for posting. Guess I'll have to buy the issue when it hits stands to be sure.

Thanks again,
Sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts