Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SoCal, just wondering whether any of you guys/gals have a set of the stock tires lying around collecting dust. I'll gladly pickemup/pay for them. I know I should upgrade to better tires, but I figure I won't be doing any offroading for the next year and a half (new job..no time). Thanks!

-Mel

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi Mel, I have some stock Bridgestone Duelers sitting in my garage with about 17,000 miles and good tread on them. I don't know how much is a fair price so make me a offer if you would like and come and pick them up.

-Tom

·
Registered
849 Posts
i just sold my 4 duelers for $100 on craigs list. i was willing to give them away on this forum and posted it several times and gave up. :) sorry you missed them.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh crap! Just missed it! :D Thanks, anyways!

Tom, thanks for the offer. Is $100 too low for you? I don't know how much they're worth either...I'm going with what BoBonel got for them off craigs list. :D

·
Registered
849 Posts
I was going to post them up for $200 obo but if $160 is ok with you come and get 'em. I can use the extra cash for gas money!

sorry....i didnt mean to low-ball your price. grab 'm redline......only reason i unloaded mine so cheap is because we are moving and i needed to get rid of them fast. $160 is a good price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts