Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get new tires for my FJ Cruiser. I am deciding between the 285 or the 275 on the stock wheels. I currently have the front raised to level the FJ. I have found a lot of pics with the 285 but not the 275. I was looking at getting the Goodyear Silent Armors. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am looking to get new tires for my FJ Cruiser. I am deciding between the 285 or the 275 on the stock wheels. I currently have the front raised to level the FJ. I have found a lot of pics with the 285 but not the 275. I was looking at getting the Goodyear Silent Armors. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
OK so does anyone have a pic of an FJ Cruiser running 275/70/17? I just want to see if one can really tell the difference between the two sizes?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I really like the Silent Armor's that I just got last week. I just came home from driving in snow and rain and they did great. Much better grip, less speal, as a result of this I notice the VSC does not engage as much.

I dont have pics yet, but the FJ just seems to look proper with this tire, my mechanic also told me I would get less wear and tear with these. I was going to go 285 also but decided on the 275. I am happy with my choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts