Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine is set to be here on Thursday. I will let you know how it is if someone else does not beat me to the punch....

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought one from Stallion that is an oem knockoff. The install was not too difficult. The biggest difference is that I don't think this comes with the oem style switch, relay, or fuse. It also does not come with the special water proof connector that goes thru the roof. The switch I got from Toyota and the relay and fuse from Autozone. The thru the roof connector had a link on this forum somewhere. I suppose there are other ways to wire the lights without the connector as I have seen different threads on this forum that show how. It sure beat the $600.00 or so from the dealer and then another $250 and up for the install.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey VegasMike, I have the same one from Stallion Customs in Ramona CA. I tried to take mine to the dealer to get it installed, but they said it's missing parts, like the switch, fuse and rivnuts. How did you get your wiring through your roof, as I didn't see the waterproofing part either?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts