Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has heard from or knows HollywoodFJ. I'm trying to buy one of his lightbars from the "For Sale" section, I was going back & forth with him for a few day's in Nov. but haven't received any "PM's" from him in awhile. I didn't send him any money yet, I just wanted to confirm the fact that I did want one of the few he has left. If anyone has a lead on him let me know. Thanks:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has heard from or knows HollywoodFJ. I'm trying to buy one of his lightbars from the "For Sale" section, I was going back & forth with him for a few day's in Nov. but haven't received any "PM's" from him in awhile. I didn't send him any money yet, I just wanted to confirm the fact that I did want one of the few he has left. If anyone has a lead on him let me know. Thanks:cheers:
Have you tried socalfjcruiserforums.com? A lot of people stick to thier regional forums these days. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
He was online about an hour before you posted this message. He replied to his own build thread.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I registered over on that site & activated my account, but it still won't let me into the site. Don't know why. ??? Anyway, if any of you guy's post over there, please let him know I'm looking for him because I do want to order one of those light bars if he has any left. Thanks, MAXX

·
Registered
44 Posts
He is not following up with the people who have contacted him about the light bars. I have been waiting for him to send me a bill for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
He is not following up with the people who have contacted him about the light bars. I have been waiting for him to send me a bill for a couple of weeks.
I was shut down on selling them in here.

PM me or PM me in socal forum.

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
heard that HollywoodFJ guy was selling pillow pets too...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts