Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed mine, running it for a week and everything seems pretty good so far. How are you guys liking yours? I was also seeing if anybody has any questions regarding the install. I did the install with my dad and my cousin. In my dads shop. Everything went pretty smoothly. Also, if anybody has a lift they would like installed, let me know. Thanks guys

jason

One more thing, theres a small trail out of vacaville that is privately owned. The guy who ownes it is really nice and lets people wheel on sundays after 10. Im going up in acouple weeks. Here is his website Mix Challenge Jeep Trails

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I just installed mine, running it for a week and everything seems pretty good so far. How are you guys liking yours? I was also seeing if anybody has any questions regarding the install. I did the install with my dad and my cousin. In my dads shop. Everything went pretty smoothly. Also, if anybody has a lift they would like installed, let me know. Thanks guys

jason

One more thing, theres a small trail out of vacaville that is privately owned. The guy who ownes it is really nice and lets people wheel on sundays after 10. Im going up in acouple weeks. Here is his website Mix Challenge Jeep Trails

Nope I got the three from Rough country.. But that trail sounds interesting....

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its mostly hill climing, theres some pretty knawrly stuff though. Ive seen built up rigs no be able to go through because they dont have lockers. FJs wont have any problems. Theres easy parts and hard parts to choose from.

·
Registered
338 Posts
That trail sounds very interesting. Although, I'd have to get rid of the stock POS dunlop tires before I ran any serious trails. Always nice to know there are options out of my hometown though!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was up there a couple weeks ago. I was stock and stayed away from the hard stuff. The only problem i had was coming down the steap part, i bottomed out(didnt like that). I will be going up sunday August 10th if anyone is interesed. I might post a new thread for it.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Kool. I'm going with the Pro Comp 6 inch lift, but I live in San Jose so no trail for me. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts