Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Anyone in Cleveland, OH?

951 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  iwashmycar 
#1 ·
Hi - I'm new to this forum and first time posting. Apologize if this is not the right place to post this.

I'm looking to purchase a 2010 FJ and found one in Cleveland, OH but I live in Texas. I was wondering if anyone in Cleveland can help a fellow Texan out and be a pair of eyes to look at the FJ. I would like to know if the FJ is worth purchasing depending on the condition.

I can provide more details if you DM me.

Thanks!
Frank

#5 · (Edited)
You never know y'all. I, as well as friends up near Cleveland all use Fluid Film or some other oil coating in the winters. Just because its sitting in NE Ohio doesnt mean its a rust bucket. The odds are certainly much higher though. No doubt. If I wasnt over 2 hours away I would happily go check it out. I may not be remotely close to Cleveland for another 2 weeks or so.

Edit - It does look rather clean, but man that engine bay shot does make you wonder. Looks covered in salt. The yellowing may be dirt....or who knows maybe its a bunch of undercoating oil.... hard to say. Maybe iceberg painted trucks just get that way being single stage paint.

#6 ·
You never know y'all. I, as well as friends up near Cleveland all use Fluid Film or some other oil coating in the winters. Just because its sitting in NE Ohio doesnt mean its a rust bucket. The odds are certainly much higher though. No doubt. If I wasnt over 2 hours away I would happily go check it out.
Would you happen to have any friends or know someone in that area to check the car out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.