Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this with my Dodge submitted it's VIN and got the factory build list can this also be done with an FJ?

Thanks

Randy

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Good question. I would also like to know if this is possible.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reason I am asking is I thought all FJs had tire monitoring got a flat found out this was not the case....

Randy

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
37,809 Posts
Reason I am asking is I thought all FJs had tire monitoring got a flat found out this was not the case....

Randy
The 2007's didn't have the TPMS. I'm not sure when they started putting them on. I think it was on the '08's or '09's.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Found this on another forum dated March 2011:

"If you're interested, next time you're at the dealership, just ask for a copy of your "Vehicle Inquiry Report"

Took all of about 2 minutes- I walked in the service bay, handed the service writer a copy of my proof of insurance (because it had my VIN number on it and proof that I was inquirying about my own vehicle) and they printed off the report.

No cost, in case anyone is wondering

Has a complete description of my 4RNNR, what the original sticker price was, how much the extra acessories were, accessory code numbers, when it was shipped to the dealer, the retail date, interior / exterior color codes, what specifics came in the "Value package", came with tow hitch / ball mount, non-fleet vehicle, engine serial number,

ETC, ETC, ETC"

Also found this on another forum:

"Call 1-(800) 331-4331

That is Toyota Corporate and if you ask they can get you a detailed list of all equipment that was on the vehicle when it was produced."

-FJ Florida-

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
I can pull a build list. Need vin#. I can fax it to you. ( I can only pull US vin#)

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
How can I tell if my transmission was made in the US or in Japan? I've seen 2011 window stickers that said US and also ones that said Japan. Just curious.

-FJ Florida-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts