Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Anyone looking for a Camping Lab Awning in Southern California?

11K views 106 replies 12 participants last post by  FJCruiser4 
#1 ·
Fernando @ Camping Lab is telling me that they will let the awnings go for $200 shipped if they deliver a min of 4 to one address. So I want to know if anyone in the general North Orange County area is interested in going in on this? Send me a PM and I'll forward the email Camping Lab sent me. In addition to any other details you'd like.

Thanks,

#7 · (Edited)
Indeed they do with Yakima crossbars added.
You may be able to fab up something to use the rack by itself.

Here are some pics from my buildup thread.

PS, this is how they mount to my crossbars.

#9 ·
Im in - :clap:

Maybe I should get two - one for each side - :bigthumb:

JK

-

-

#11 ·
I sent a PM this morning. That makes at least 4.

#12 ·
Sweet, maybe we can get these before the Summit - :clap:

-

-

#14 ·
I've responded to everyone. If you provided your email address I have also forwarded all emails I've received from Camping Lab and will make sure you are Cc'd with any other correspondence with them. If anyone else is interested send me a PM. I'd really like to make this happen for the price.

#16 ·
Ok everyone I sent Fernando the confirmation email about the purchase. I Cc'd everyone whose email address I had with the response. Please let me know if I missed anyone. Don't forget to reference the "FJ Cruiser Forum" purchase when you contact him with your payment.

Thanks

#17 ·
And just an FYI, there may be a "screenroom" type of attachment for the awning down the road perhaps.

I had spoken to Fernando about this earlier that it would be a cool edition, and one may be in the works.
If so, I am grabbing one for sure if they design one.

#18 ·
I just sent my payment to Fernando via paypal.

Has anyone else paid him yet?

Let's do this!

I assume they will be shipped to Cruiser4?

They can ship them to my house if you necessary.

:cheers:

-

-

#20 ·
Excellent - :rocker:

-

#22 ·
Awsome! We have 4 confirmed payments. I sent PM updates to everyone that had contacted me.

If anyone is still interested in an awning the price we have been given is $200 shipped. The catch is all awnings have to be shipped to one address. That's why I didn't list it as a group buy. I'm currently waiting for a email from the company with shipping details. Fernando said he will be out of town for a few days, which is why I said there might still be time. I will post the cutoff when I hear from him.

The goal is to receive the awnings in enough time for those going to the summit to be able to take them.

:rocker:

#24 ·
Yay - :clap:

-

-

#32 ·
Are they 12V?
That is what I want.

I was on Camping Worlds site the other day, but did not look at to many.
I also have one of their stores about 15 miles from me.

#33 ·
Make sure you get the LEDs, not leftover regular bulbs. Even if they were 110 volt you could use a small invertor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.