Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive decied ( better late than never ) to attend the summit. So i am asking if anyone rented a place or room and wants to leverage thier cost a bit by sharing. if theres a bed great or I can sleep in my mummy bag on the floor.

Since no one really knows me heres a little about me.

Regular guy, 36, married two kids, professional. I like to drink beer and have a great time and am east going. I carry CCW, like to joke around, chew copenhagen and have more funny ass stories than you could imagine. So that basically means i am a grown up kid, with major responsibilities.
( jesus that sounds like a singles ad almost LMAO )

anyway.......if anyone has room or whatever, shoot me an email. That or ill open up hotel FJ and call it good that way.

Thanks
Rival

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Ive decied ( better late than never ) to attend the summit. So i am asking if anyone rented a place or room and wants to leverage thier cost a bit by sharing. if theres a bed great or I can sleep in my mummy bag on the floor.

Since no one really knows me heres a little about me.

Regular guy, 36, married two kids, professional. I like to drink beer and have a great time and am east going. I carry CCW, like to joke around, chew copenhagen and have more funny ass stories than you could imagine. So that basically means i am a grown up kid, with major responsibilities.
( jesus that sounds like a singles ad almost LMAO )

anyway.......if anyone has room or whatever, shoot me an email. That or ill open up hotel FJ and call it good that way.

Thanks
Rival
lol I have a tent site...you are welcome to pitch a tent (LMAO)... at FJ City aka KOA

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could be down for a little camping, that sounds cool. Lemme go dig up my stuff and see what I have. Ill hit you back via PM in a little bit & THANKS!

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Oh my!....:eek:
Such perverted minds on this site :lookaround:

And, to think, I am going to have to endure such close quarters with these individuals for several days. :scared:

Be careful when your walkin' around the campsite at night TinCan. You wouldn't want to trip and impale yourself on a haphazardly placed "tent pole". :rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
We have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo for $110 a night. We just lost our roommate. :( If you're cool, we'd love to have ya!
It's two blocks off Main Street and 2 1/2 blocks from the Best Western.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Such perverted minds on this site :lookaround:

And, to think, I am going to have to endure such close quarters with these individuals for several days. :scared:

Be careful when your walkin' around the campsite at night TinCan. You wouldn't want to trip and impale yourself on a haphazardly placed "tent pole". :rofl:
lol!!! well you just be careful on the trails... it would suck really hard, if you got rear-ended, had a blow out, and then spilled your load all over the trail for everyone to see. You would need someone to help pack your sh!t, in the back of the fj!:wave:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
lol!!! well you just be careful on the trails... it would suck really hard, if you got rear-ended, had a blow out, and then spilled your load all over the trail for everyone to see. You would need someone to help pack your sh!t, in the back of the fj!:wave:
Who's a nasty little LED installer ? You are ! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts