Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to order my wet okole seat covers and was wondering if anyone could put together a logo that I could get on the seat covers. I don't think they can be too detailed but not entirely sure. I'm wanting a globe compass logo, something similar to this

If you could make me a logo that wet okole could apply to their seat covers I'd greatly appreciate it. My son has a sure with a similar logo and my wife loves it, so I kind of want to surprise her.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
can you get your son's logo to use? that maybe an option.

·
Registered
521 Posts
That is a "compass rose."

Do you want it embroidered, silk screened, or heat transferred?

In order to do all the options (cleanly) you will need to find the graphic in a "vector" based file.

To do the embriodery you will need the vector file + it being digitized for the embroidery machine.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a "compass rose."

Do you want it embroidered, silk screened, or heat transferred?

In order to do all the options (cleanly) you will need to find the graphic in a "vector" based file.

To do the embriodery you will need the vector file + it being digitized for the embroidery machine.

I'm not really sure what wet okole does for logos. All they told me was to have a logo when I call to place the order so I could email it to the rep. I've been looking for the compass rose with the globe in the middle. I'm not too sure how detailed it can be.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Logo's on stuff can be hard because of the limit of colors and depth... you may want to try a t-shirt design lab site like Taylor Made. You can use one of their compass rose graphics and than experiment with colors... It will give you a good idea and if you call them, they may be able to help you with the final graphic that is suitable for embroidery or silk screening.

Good luck. BTW: here is the logo I came up with for some of my stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts