Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visiting some family in Greensboro for about a week and a half. Wanted to see I could tag a long on a run. I am also into shooting, and fishing if anyone is up for that. My FJ is in CA, but I can pitch in for gas, beer, food, ammo etc.

Thanks
James

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Visiting some family in Greensboro for about a week and a half. Wanted to see I could tag a long on a run. I am also into shooting, and fishing if anyone is up for that. My FJ is in CA, but I can pitch in for gas, beer, food, ammo etc.

Thanks
James
Hey James...apparently, looking at today's date, I am too late..... but the next time you are out this way, make sure you contact forum member FJ Jami (Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - View Profile: FJ Jami).

He lives in Asheboro (close enough to Greensboro). He knows the trails around Uwharrie National Forest and loves to take the FJ out!

Also, if you are on Facebook, check out North Carolina FJ Cruisers | Facebook (By the way, Jami is the NCFJ admin for that part of the state.)

We are a group of FJ owners (and some Tacoma and 4Runner owners as well) and there are plenty of people in our group here in NC that would love to hit the trails, fish, etc.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Damn I missed out . Just got my 2007 Black Diamond Friday .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts