Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2010 FJ Sandstorm TTSE
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved to Vancouver, lmk if there's any fb groups or anything

·
Registered
9 Posts
I thought I heard on the news that B.C. provincial police will be pulling people over to see where they are going. Just saying keep an eye out for the police..

·
Registered
231 Posts
You're not supposed to leave your health authority area (I think that's what it's called- I'll ask my wife later). @FJRich916- we may go out this Sunday- where in the Lower Mainland are you? Is your FJ stock or? We're in Burnaby. Al

PS- Some of the trips we've done- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIspHkYseZjgFvz96HkoJg
My son Scott has been chronicling our adventures, and even taking the FJ out on his own (with friends in their trucks, of course) occasionally. I'm the older, somewhat balding, slightly pudgy dude in the jean jacket you see occasionally. Funny how the chief mechanic/truck owner never gets nearly enough screen time... ;)
If you like the videos, please subscribe- Scott will be thrilled!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yea it's farook. Did plan a yukon trip for august but don't think it will happen. BC is in the plans too.
If you ever up this way there's lots of great wheeling hear. Good luck and keep making videos. Later.

I got.a.build thread happening hear

·
Registered
2010 FJ Sandstorm TTSE
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're not supposed to leave your health authority area (I think that's what it's called- I'll ask my wife later). @FJRich916- we may go out this Sunday- where in the Lower Mainland are you? Is your FJ stock or? We're in Burnaby. Al

PS- Some of the trips we've done- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIspHkYseZjgFvz96HkoJg
My son Scott has been chronicling our adventures, and even taking the FJ out on his own (with friends in their trucks, of course) occasionally. I'm the older, somewhat balding, slightly pudgy dude in the jean jacket you see occasionally. Funny how the chief mechanic/truck owner never gets nearly enough screen time... ;)
If you like the videos, please subscribe- Scott will be thrilled!

This is an easy sub for me, love your videos.

I got a 2010 FJ TTSE I bought in April of last year. I upgraded as much as I can. I got 33'inch wheels. It rubbed on stock susp. I got a new Dobinson suspension w/ 3 inch lift and RCI skid plate. I love it except going underground vanc parking lots are scary now.

I literally just got into Canada, planning to stay for a while. I got out of this horrendous quaratine in May, so after May 1, I'm game for anything pending I'm not working. I'm in Mount pleasant, let's go for a ride some time.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yea it's farook. Did plan a yukon trip for august but don't think it will happen. BC is in the plans too.
If you ever up this way there's lots of great wheeling hear. Good luck and keep making videos. Later.

I got.a.build thread happening hear
I checked out your build, Farook- you do some neat stuff! I would love to one day see that part of the country, but I've never been further east than Winnipeg. Scott has our last 2 trips to make into videos but he's been busy with school.

@FJRich916 - I guess Sunday is out for you then. I'll let you know if we go out next weekend. PM me later. Al

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I'm in North Vancouver. I'd be interested in joining a day trip. Probably not available until July though. My daughter is getting married in June and there's lot's of prep still to do. Hopefully we won't have to cancel.

Once all restrictions are lifted, my wife and I have plans for a long road trip to the Arctic and Atlantic coasts. Maybe not all in one go, but you never know!

I'm on the FJ Cruiser Canada Facebook group.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm in North Vancouver. I'd be interested in joining a day trip. Probably not available until July though. My daughter is getting married in June and there's lot's of prep still to do. Hopefully we won't have to cancel.

Once all restrictions are lifted, my wife and I have plans for a long road trip to the Arctic and Atlantic coasts. Maybe not all in one go, but you never know!

I'm on the FJ Cruiser Canada Facebook group.
We're going out tomorrow for the day if you can get away. It'll be a bit of a late start- noon at the gas station at Lougheed Highway and Sylvester Road (just east of Mission). It won't be a super hard day. Al

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
We're going out tomorrow for the day if you can get away. It'll be a bit of a late start- noon at the gas station at Lougheed Highway and Sylvester Road (just east of Mission). It won't be a super hard day. Al
Thank you for the invite. Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow. Hopefully another time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts