Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone without the Upgrade package ever price out how much it costs to get the color matched interior door panels?

The black isn't bad but the body color panels would brighten up the interior a little at night.

I suspect that Toyota likely only sells the entire interior door panel rather than the piece that gets painted body color… :(

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
They are expensive, and you have it correct. Toyota only sells the entire door panel, not just the insert.

But the inserts are removable and paintable...

Do a search, there's a few threads on the subject.

·
Registered
477 Posts
BillK, I just asked a question on the "Color keyed door inserts, who's seen them" thread in this section. This should help you out.:)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Interesting site from the above post. I never knew they had a lambo door kit for the FJ. My question would be----why?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Interesting site from the above post. I never knew they had a lambo door kit for the FJ. My question would be----why?
So when my Gallardo is in the shop and I'm forced to drive the FJ, I don't miss her as much.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Obviously there's less resistance opening a door up instead of out when you're stuck in mud up to your butt...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts